Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meet our newest instructor....

Aloha, I'm Jessica - proud Air Force wife and mother of two. Originally from Pennsylvania, I traveled to sunny Florida for an internship and met my incredible husband, Jeremy. We were married, blessed with our first precious son, Carter Jacob (3 y.o.), and on our way to Hawaii all in one year! Once we settled down in paradise we grew our family by one more adorable son, Lucas Kai (1 1/2 y.o). Although I have my degree in Tourism & Hospitality, with the unpredictability of military life and our family not yet complete, I've decided to enjoy motherhood while my children are young and plan to focus on a career in the future.
A little about me: I enjoy baking, interior design, playing tennis with my hubby, and entertaining our friends & family (I love any excuse to throw a party!) When in doubt, you can find me at the beach with my two little boys or out shopping!
Physical activity and sports, such as soccer and competitive horseback riding, were always a part of my youth, but my transition into amotherhood meant more time at home and less time working out! I discovered Stroller Strides in August of 2012 and since then, my sanity and waistline have been saved!! Through dedication, sweat, and motivation from the other fabulous moms & instructors I have experienced some amazing results. I accredit this to the empowering and supportive atmosphere SS provides. I have learned you can, indeed, "get your body back" after children AND feel great! I also love the positive example we are providing for our children; I believe seeing a parent physically lead a healthy lifestyle of exercise is PRICELESS (and what is cuter than seeing your toddler try to do a burpee?!)
That being said, I am excited for a new journey in the fitness profession as a Stroller Strides instructor! I look forward to making even more great friends while motivating & inspiring mothers to make their own health and well-being a priority!