Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Get LEAN this Spring

The next 8-week session of LEAN begins Tuesday, May 4. Class runs from 7 to 8:30 PM and will be taught by Joni at my home in Ko Olina.

Living well is a lifestyle, not a diet, and LEAN uses cognitive behavior techniques and strategies to help you develop healthy habits. Classes include eating with awareness, nutrition know-how, exercising smarter, and even a night at the Cheesecake Factory (eating well while eating out!).

This is the 3rd session of LEAN I've taught and I will tell you now: LEAN is not a magic bullet. There is no secret to losing weight—it takes knowledge, consistency, and effort. By participating in LEAN, you allow yourself time and group support to stay focused and to achieve your goals, so that you can translate "what you know you should do," to what you actually do.

From a former participant:
I am so happy with the LEAN experience and am taking away so many habits that I will stick with for my lifetime. I love that it was a gradual process and didn't ever seem like a lot of work, but I got good results. Also, it was nice to focus on me for a change!

Receive $25 off if you register before Friday, April 23. I hope you'll get in touch if you have specific questions about the program and what it involves. Thanks!