Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, January 3, 2011

Member Monday

Hi, my name is Ashley and my daughter is Harley, age 20 months. My primary location is Schofield since we live at Rocky Point, North Shore, Haleiwa.

We are stationed here in Hawaii since my husband is a rescue swimmer in the Coast Guard. He's stationed at Airstation Barbers Point. We've been here for 3.5 years and will be here for another 1.5

I LOVE spending time with my family no matter what we are doing as long as it's together. I also love to shop, read, and LOVE LOVE LOVE a great cup of coffee!!

I've always had a love/hate relationship with exercise but when I got introduced to a bunch of the women from Stroller Strides by Stephanie I was so encouraged and excited to join the group. Stephanie was a walking billboard for how the program works so wonderfully not just for physical fitness but for your whole being. My goal is to finally be comfortable with myself again after baby. Tone, Tone, Tone and if weight and inches go along with it FANTASTIC!!