Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Monday, October 17, 2011

Member Monday

Aloha Moms! I'm Meghan, or often go by Meg.

I grew up in Iowa, but after meeting my husband in Minnesota after college, we have ventured to several states thanks to the Coast Guard and Army.

I have been attending Stroller Strides class at Schofield, I'm the one with the growing belly! I have two daughters -- Leah, who is 3 1/2 years old, and Livia, who is 17 months old. They are super excited about the arrival of their baby brother due January 3rd.

We live on Schofield and have been on the island since June 2010. I've been a stay-at-home mom since last October, I figured it was the perfect time and place to do so! Though, we do not do a lot of staying at home! We definitely like to keep busy, do new things and meet new people.

With my husband deployed, I had to figure out a new workout routine, having no idea I would find myself pregnant again too! But still Stroller Strides has been a perfect fit and exceeded my expectations.

I love getting a great workout, not having to worry about childcare and meeting other moms too! I am so glad I'll have Stroller Strides to motivate and help me post-baby!!

I also look forward to getting to know everyone better! Mahalo!