Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Friday, August 17, 2012

Meet Beth Anne





My name is Beth Anne, I recently joined stroller strides about three weeks ago and I am loving it. I moved here with my husband just over a year ago from Mississippi where he was attending pilot training. I am originally from Mississippi but moved to Seattle when I was in high school and then moved back to MS for school. I have a one year old little boy named Grayson who is my absolute world. Grayson was born two months early and was only 4 pounds but he is now a 30 pound one year old! He is a big boy. I love hiking, swimming, going to the beach, paddle boarding, LEARNING to surf and of course spending most of my time with Grayson. The beach is definitely where I was meant to be and I can't imagine living anywhere else. ( I pray that we never have to leave beautiful Hawaii lol) I have my degree in Elementary Education and hope to one day teach Kindergarten once Grayson is a little older.

I am so happy I joined stroller strides. I am hoping to be able to fit my pre pregnancy jeans and lose about 10-15 pounds. I am not a huge fan of running but I am hoping I will get better at it and enjoy it more through stroller strides. I love the motivation all the instructors and other members give during workouts. My husband goes on plenty of TDY's but is going on his first deployment this Friday so you all will see me at stroller strides A LOT more than usual. I am planning to come almost every day during the week in hopes I can start losing the weight and in hopes of making the deployment go by faster =)!