Welcome to FIT4MOM, Central Leeward Oahu

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Introducing Benjamin

Aloha Ladies!

I am proud to introduce to you our newest little blessing, Benjamin Kalani Ruhl!  He arrived on September 17 and weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. 

Despite completing my first marathon weeks before conceiving, remaining active in Stroller Strides for most of the pregnancy, and being in better physical shape during this pregnancy compared to my first, I had a somewhat difficult pregnancy and labor and delivery.  The support and encouragement I received from my Stroller Strides sisters helped me through some of the tougher times during my pregnancy and I was supported postpartum through several ladies bringing meals for our family.  Stroller Strides is so much more than working out and getting in shape; it's about building relationships with other women who are in similar walks of life and encouraging and building one another up.  The friendships I have made have been such an incredible blessing!

After a somewhat scary entrance into the world, Benjamin is healthy and doing wonderful!  He is eating and sleeping like a champ and we could not be more thankful for our little guy!  Ethan is warming up more to him and turning into a great big brother.  



We are looking forward to rejoining our Stroller Strides Ohana, getting back into shape and losing some baby weight!  See y'all soon!